SensitiveIndia

Get the latest news that touches the Nation

My Photo
Name:
Location: India

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

35 killed, 150 injured in Meerut's fire

"I don't know how I survived and I don't know if my wife and brother are dead or alive. Only Allah knows what happened," Afzal said.

HUNDREDS of protesters clashed with police today, accusing officials of negligence after a fire at a consumer goods fair in northern India killed at least 35 people and injured dozens.
According to residence the fire brigade reached the location after 30 min.

Officials had earlier said 51 people had died in the blaze but revised the toll down to 35.
At least 50 of the injured were in a serious condition. About 70 people sustained minor injuries.

read more..
Times Of India.


  • Zidane Headbutt Video
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home